Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fire!


I bought 36 sparklers for 2 bucks. They were pretty cool and this girl that i home teach set her camera to low exposure and and we spelled out a relevant word with the sparklers. they turned out pretty cool. This was all in front of our apartment at Raintree in Provo.



Me in my Jamaica tank top and pre-samurai head band.



Brit is the girl i home teach and this was our first good turn out with the camera trick


"Light"

Alex, Chelsea, Brit, Me, and Joe



The sparklers burnt out so they all jsut did what they wanted.

I just thought this long exposure looked cool.

4 comments:

Shelly and Scott said...

I found your blog....I didn't know I could connect to it thru the comment you left on our blog. I love the photos....they are really cool. I love the word "light" in sparklers. I will add you to our list of blogger links. Thinking of you...Love, MOM

kellyweed said...

That looks really cool! Now I want to try it out.

sandi said...

Hey Ryan, cool pictures, didn't even know you capture that on film. Hope you are having a good time in provo, I have great memories of our time in salt lake. look forward to seeing you soon!-love-sandi

Ty Bebe said...

Hi Ryan! I saw your blog from your mom's blog. Cool trick with the sparklers!!! Happy 4th!