Monday, July 14, 2008

Knob Hill with the my family

My dad flew me in for the weekend and we went to Knob Hill. There was memorial 4 man tournament going on and there were some good players there. I saw a lot of my friends there so it worked out well. All of the family was there and kevin mcleod and chris tregarther came also.

My sister said my hair look like Mr. Darcy


Jack Nicholson
He liked to be thrown in the air like this.
It was fun playing with Nathan and seeing him walk
He really seemed to like the beach





2 comments:

Shelly and Scott said...

Hi Ryan,
We put a few of the same pictures up on our blogs. We got some good ones of Nathan and you too. Looks like you made it back. Tell Patrick thanks for picking you up. Talk to you soon. Love, MOM

Matt and Lindsay said...

Hey Ryan,

I came across your blog through your mom's. I just wanted to say hi. It looks like you had a good time in California. I'm sure you had fun playing with Nathan. I am really excited for Ashley to have her baby! What are you up to in Utah? I am just applying for teaching jobs. Well, hopefully we'll be in California at the same time soon. Talk to you later!

-Lindsay