Thursday, July 31, 2008

Scenester Alert

So this post is for Rachel. I was experimenting with my hair and i let me friends straighten my hair cause i thought it would be fun. I really felt uncomfortable with he new haircut but apparently everyone i talked to thought it looked really good. The picture didn't turn out really good but you can kinda get the gist of it.




I've been working the graveyard shift at Teleperformance. It's been interesting and strangely comfortable. I'm on a computer until 5 in the morning which Mom knows isn't unfamiliar for me.

I officially graduate my training and I'm going into full work mode (not much different from what i have been doing). Good news is that i get a decent raise.

I'm going to the lake for two days next week in Yuba. I'll post pictures and let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Shelly and Scott said...

I like your hair! It is always fun to change. Talk to you soon. Love, MOM

sandi said...

How long did it take to straiten it? that must have been alot of work. you are lucky you have good thick hair-love ya-sandi