Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tubing down Provo River


We all got some tubes last Saturday and we went tubing down the river. It was a lot of fun and very pretty and relaxing. I've been wanting to do it for awhile so I'm glad I was invited to go with some friends from my apartment. I played 3 full hour and a half soccer games that day so i just iced my feet in the river. The river was fun, it was pretty relaxing but sometimes it got intense.


This is my elders quorum president. We put tubes over him then pushed him over.
Navigating the river obstacles were pretty easy. My biggest concern was not running into this guy. Curtis is pretty physical and kind of reminds me of Tommy boy in this picture.

3 comments:

Shelly and Scott said...

Liked your photos on the lake and on the provo river. It is always fun to cool down and take a little trip. Rebecca and I liked Curtis, "Just pull the tabs right here". How funny. Have a good week. Love, MOM

sandi said...

Looks like fun. That must have been a nice escape from the heat. Miss seeing you,love, Sandi

Amber said...

That last picture is pretty funny...total Tommy Boy moment. Glad you were able to have some fun. Speaking of Tommy Boy, you'll have to check out our movie of Nathan's "tummy walk." Have a good week!